Thursday, March 24, 2011

6 followers in 1 day thats amazing!

Yes! I got 6 followers in like 3 hours, Ya'll are great! I said I was making a video for my first 5 followers but I decided to do it for everyone who follows me today. If you tell your friends about my blog I will follow your blog, if you tweet about my blog or youtube I will follow your blog and I will subscribe to you. If you don't have a twitter then email your friends or put it on facebook. If you tweet (or anything like it) and you tell your friends I will follow you, subscribe you, ans favorite a video of yours. Please tell me if you do any of the options above. Leave me a link to your twitter (or anything you have) and tell me that you told your friends thanks. P.S when I get 50 followers I will have an awesome giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment